Eddie & Friends Dog Park
An off-leash dog park on San Juan Island (right outside the town limits of Friday Harbor), where you can safely exercise and socialize your pooch!
From the ferry terminal, go up Spring Street. Turn left on Mullis Street. The dog park is on the left just after Browne’s home center and before the fire department.
- Two-acre site on Mullis Street, totally fenced in
- Off-street parking for 15 cars
- Double-gated entry
- Gazebo for shelter in case of bad weather
- Benches for perching
- An optional-use fenced area just for small and/or older dogs
- Restrooms and running water are not available
Operations & Rules
- Park hours are from 7:00 a.m. until dusk
- Use at your own risk
- Dogs must be accompanied, supervised and under control of their handler
- Dog handlers are responsible for the action of their dogs
- Dogs showing aggression must be removed immediately
- Dogs must have current licensing, vaccinations and no contagious diseases
- Dog waste must be picked up immediately
- No more than three dogs per handler
- Please NO BICYCLING, NO SMOKING, NO ALCOHOL, NO FOOD
- Small children not recommended in off-leash area
If you notice anything that requires attention, please call Island Rec at 378-4953. We appreciate your cooperation. Enjoy your visit.
Many thanks to Rob and Terry Browne of Browne’s Home Center, who have generously provided this site as a temporary off-leash dog park. Please remember that this is borrowed land, and treat it as you would your own.
Development of this park was a cooperative project of San Juan Island Park and Recreation District (Island Rec), San Juan Rotary Club, and the Dog Park Steering Committee. Special thanks to all the other individuals, organizations and businesses whose support has made the development of the park possible.